I will say that this heat has really slowed down progress in the back yard. I am optimistic that we'll be able to get everything done we need to this weekend. Everything is pretty much ready to go just a couple more things. We had an estimate on concrete and as much as we would like to just have someone else finish the work, the amount it is going to cost is a bit out of our price range so it's back to the pavers. Considering the fact we've done 90% of the work already it seems the most logical choice to continue on. So we'll be sweating profusely because the forecast is calling for the low 90's I think we can be good to go if we spend most of our time working in the morning and in the evening. Stay tuned, pictures coming soon!!!